Stratford University Press Releases
Click the links below to view Stratford University's Press Releases:
Stratford In The News
Click the links below to view articles, interviews, and videos about Stratford:
- The Baltimore Sun (July 24, 2013) Stratford Chef Instructor Scott Ryan talks about his first experience eating beets in The Baltimore Sun story “Beets are back.”
- Richmond Magazine (July 2013) Celebrity Chef: Food Network Star finalist Malcolm Mitchell finds a home in Richmond.
- Enactus: Career Connections (Spring 2013, page 40) Learn how "Enactus is a Piece of Rachael's Cakes" at the Baltimore Campus.
- Baltimore Brew (May 13, 2013) "In East Baltimore, making healthy moves" the Stratford Baltimore Campus showed attendees how to cook and eat healthy.
- Chesapeake Family (May 2013) "Why we’re crazy for cupcakes and where to get them" features commentary from Chef Michael Santos
- Food & Wine Magazine (April 1, 2013) Stratford Baking and Pastry Alumnus (Falls Church), Ryan Westover, was nominated as Food & Wine's "People's Best New Pastry Chef"!
- The Hampton Roads Show (January 23, 2013) Adrien Morning, a Stratford University Newport News campus student, prepares his mouth watering Boursin, Mushroom & Herb Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe on the show.
- Mail Today (Delhi) (January 22, 2013) Dr. Richard Shurtz talks about why "Teachers Must Learn to Teach."
- Chesapeake Taste (January 2013) Read Chef Jan Bandula's recipe for Lady Baltimore cake in "Chesapeake Taste" magazine.
- Chesapeake Taste (January 2013) "Maryland cakes: Lady Baltimore, Smith Island, and Red Velvet" features pictures of cakes made by Chef Jan Bandula.
Faculty Expert Guide
Stratford University has faculty and administrative staff available for insight and commentary on subjects ranging from global economics to the latest issues and trends in software engineering. Our PR staff can help reporters and producers identify appropriate Stratford faculty members to participate in radio, television, or print interviews, or even a cooking demonstration by one of our professional chefs.
Stratford offers expert help in the following subject areas:
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Culinary Arts, Baking and Pastry, and Hospitality Management
- Health Sciences