The U.S. Department of Education requires that we report and disclose certain information about our school programs in a clear, prominent, user-friendly, and easily understood manner. The intent of the requirement is to enable students to make an informed choice about a program of study. To this end, we have developed documents containing the following information:
- The tuition and fees;
- The employment rate(s);
- The median loan debt incurred by students;
- The on-time completion rate;
- The occupations that the program may prepare students to enter, along with links to the O*NET occupational profiles; and
- The graduation rate.
U.S. Department of Education references from 34 Code of Federal Regulations:
- Occupation (Sections 600.2, 600.4, 600.5, 600.6, 668.6, and 668.8)
- Gainful Employment Reporting and Disclosure Requirements (Section 668.6)
- Student Right-to-Know Act (Section 668.45(d)(3))
ACICS-Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Program level standards reporting requirement of student achievements.
- Retention rate by programs
Click on a program below to see the respective Student Consumer Information:
School of Business Administration
School of Computer Information System
School of Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management
School of Health Sciences
School of Nursing
Annual Security Report
Click here to download the Stratford University 2013 Annual Security Report.
*The Stratford University Alexandria campus is pending VA approval.