Online Computer Requirements
Moodle is the leading online course delivery platform......making the technology easy and fun to use!
Enrolling in Online Courses
Students enrolling in online courses should be comfortable using the computers and browsing on the Internet. Students should also have a basic understanding of how to send and receive emails (with and without attachments). If you have any concerns about your technical ability to take an online course, please contact your advisor and seek guidance.
Students taking an online courses will need access to a computer and an Internet connection.
Recommended Hardware and Software
The following minimum hardware and software specifications are recommended for your desktop, laptop, or notebook:
- 1.2 GHz or greater processor
- 256MB or Greater
- We suggest a minimum of 512MB
- Color video display card and color montor
- Courses are best viewed at 1280x1024 resolution.
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or
- Mac OS 9.2 or higher
- Linux 2.4 or higher
- Sound Card
- Speakers and microphone or headset
|Internet Connection Requirements|
- Broadband Internet Connection for online access
- Check with your service provider for available speeds.
- Broadband includes: Cable, DSL, Fiber Optics, Satellite
|Browser Requirements |
- Mozilla Firefox (Recommended) or
- Internet Explorer v6.0 or higher or
- Firefox v3.0 or highter or
- Chrome v4.1 or higher or
- Safari v528 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Windows Media Player or Real Player