Career Services Center For Students and Alumni
Career Services offers the following:
- Resume Review
- Job Leads
- Interview Prep and Role Play
- Career Development
- Job Fairs
- Alumni Career Support
- And more!
Click here to request information or to schedule an appointment with your local Career Services office.
Graduate of Stratford University? Give Us Your Feedback.
We love to hear from our graduates. If you’ve been out of school for a few months or more, tell us your thoughts by completing this brief survey.
How to Access Nacelink
As a student of Stratford University, you have free access to NACElink, your one stop shop for everything career related:
- Build or upload your resume and cover letter.
- Practice interviewing through a virtual mock interview.
- Craft an online portfolio and share your website with employers.
- Quickly and easily apply for jobs and internships online.
- Sign up for text alerts.
- Research and favorite employers in your industry.
- Not sure what career path is right for you? Take a career assessment.
- Schedule an appointment with a career services coach.
- Learn about upcoming career fairs and sign up to attend.
Career Services also partners with local employers to post jobs to NACElink.
Get started now! Visit https://stratforduniversity-csm.symplicity.com/ and log-in using your Moodle username and password. Contact Career Services should you need assistance.
Helpful Tips and Resources
Stratford students and alumni can access many tips and resources at NACElink’s Document Library. Log in with your Moodle username and password to access it.
Employers advertise jobs and internships to students on NACElink, but there are many other job search engines you can utilize to find employment:
Connect with Us
Welcome to Stratford University's very own Career Services pinboard. Follow us here for interesting career-related pins and job leads.