Military Student Office
Education programs and services for military personnel
Stratford University is recognized as a military friendly school. Stratford is a member of the Services Members Opportunities College (SOC) program and has agreed to participate in the Yellow Ribbon program. Stratford has a number of military education programs designed to help US military and former-US military personnel complete their education. Get started now.
Stratford has established a Military Student Office to support the military student body. The mission of this office is to offer assistance with education programs for military personnel (both active and former) as they complete their education.
This office can help you with any academic or non-academic problem.
The Military Student Office will help you:
- Select your best benefit options
- Compare Montgomery and Post-9/11 GI Bills®
- Navigate the VA and TA systems
- Complete your benefit request forms
- Coordinate your VA and TA payments with the Business Office
- Obtain your Basic Allowance for Housing (if applicable)
- Transfer your benefits to your children or spouse
- Extend your benefits beyond 36 months (if applicable)
- Deal with the stress of academic life
The Military Student Office will support you throughout your academic career at Stratford.
"Military Advanced Education" recognizes Stratford as one of America's Top Military-Friendly Colleges and Universities for 2013
Click here to view the MAE award.
"G.I. Jobs" Magazine- December 2012
Click here to read the G.I. Jobs entitled "Measures for the Military: Military Student Office offers one-stop shop for Stratford University’s growing military population."
"G.I. Jobs" Magazine- July 2012
Click here to read the "G.I. Jobs" article about Stratford student and former Marine Corp staff sergeant, Derrick Wood.
Connect with Us
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).