International Student Office
Join our international student community
The International Student Office (ISO) provides help and support to the international student body before, during, and after the completion of their academic programs at Stratford University. The International Student Office mission includes the following tasks.
- Providing advice to prospective students about their academic options at Stratford.
- Providing advice to prospective students about the Visa application process.
- Issuing Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) to eligible applicants.
- Providing pre-departure advice to ensure a safe and timely arrival in the United States.
- Issuing Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment authorization.
- Issuing recommendation to USCIS for Optional Practical Training (OPT) employment authorization.
- Providing information about transferring from another institution to Stratford University.
Short Term Study Abroad Program in Brazil.
Stratford University is committed to the international community. We believe that a diverse student body is essential for a balanced educational experience. The University is home to students and faculty members from more than thirty countries. Stratford fosters an environment that is supportive of all cultural traditions and religions.
We value your presence at Stratford University and hope that your educational experience will be both enriching and rewarding.
“This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.”
Connect with Us