Presenting the Stratford University Golden Opportunity Grant Program for Military Spouses & Dependents
The Stratford University Golden Opportunity Grant for Military Spouses and Dependents offers a grant of up to $5,000* to military spouses and dependents for use towards tuition for an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree in the academic program of their choice.
Offering Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s Degrees in:
Business Administration * Computer Science & IT * Health Sciences * Hospitality & Culinary Arts * Nursing
At these convenient locations:
Alexandria, VA * Baltimore, MD * Falls Church, VA * Glen Allen, VA * Newport News, VA * Virginia Beach VA * Woodbridge, VA * Online (Worldwide)
- Must be a spouse or eligible dependent of active military or veteran
- Must be a U.S. citizen or green card holder
- Must be a new student to Stratford University. Readmits, reentries, and prior applicants, are ineligible for program participation.
- Students transferring more than 50% of credits required for program completion are ineligible for program participation
- Must be accepted by and enrolled at Stratford to attend 2017 Term 4 (commencing August 7, 2017) or Term 5 (commencing October 16, 2017).
- All grant funds will be disbursed throughout the terms in the student’s program.
- Cannot be combined with Stratford Rewards or any other Stratford scholarship, grant, or alliance.