Office of Registrar
Welcome to Stratford University’s Registrar’s Office Home Page
Registrar’s Office Missions Statement:
- To process, handle, and update all students academic records with integrity, accuracy, and timeliness in compliance with all relevant university, state, federal, and accreditation rules and regulations.
- To be a liaison with students and university departments while providing service with commitment, courtesy and compassion.
Below is a small sampling of the many varied functions of the Registrar’s Office:
- Attendance monitoring and updating
- Academic plan changes and updates
- Data entry and accuracy
- Diploma orders and release
- Enrollment verification and reporting (the Registrar’s Office requires an authorization of release of information signed by the student for all enrollment and graduation verifications)
- Grade collection and processing
- Graduation requirements audit
- Processing cancellation forms
- Processing program changes
- Processing campus changes
- Registering new students
- Tending to student and instructor concerns and requests
- Transfer credit processing (the Registrar’s Office is only responsible for entering the transfer credits; program advisors are responsible of evaluating the transcripts for transfer credits)
- Transcript maintenance and release
- Withdrawal form processing
All students are encouraged to contact the office if they need further assistance. The goal in the Registrar’s Office is to ensure that each student’s experience is a memorable one —Both educational and exhilarating!
Connect with Us