Our greatest satisfaction is seeing you succeed after graduation. Your success is our most important product!
Welcome to Stratford University! We are pleased that you have considered Stratford as your educational institution. We will not disappoint you.
The mission of the Admissions Department is to help you achieve your academic and career aspirations. We will:
- Help you identify an academic program that is right for you.
- Match your academic background and career aspirations with one of our many degree offerings.
- Help you navigate the acceptance and enrollment process.
- Provide support for you during the initial part of your academic journey.
During the enrollment process we will assess your academic potential, recommend the program that meets your needs, help you assemble your application with supporting documents, be your advocate when the acceptance committee makes the final selection. After you have been accepted, we will help you enroll for the first quarter of your program.
During the process, you will have to meet the following key milestones.
- Meeting the Admissions Requirements.
- Submission of an Application for Admission
- Submission of supporting documents
- Payment of the Application Fee
International students have specific supporting document requirements unique to the requirement for a student Visa. See International Student Office for additional details.
Best of luck with your academic program at Stratford. Your first step is to complete the Request for Information below.
Connect with Us